A top virtual concert guitar
A first class classical concert guitar built in 1991 by Paulinho Bernabe (Madrid) was used to produce this first class plugin made with samples in pristine 24 Bit quality called Authentic Guitar. Recorded with the best equipment suited for classical guitar this library gives the user all possible tools for a premium virtual classical guitar.
Authentic Guitar 2 is the most elaborate viirtual concert guitar that you will find on the market. Just listen at the demos from the classical guitar repertoire and conclude that a high quality virtual classical guitar version is there.
- VST for Windows & AU & VST for Mac versions in one package
- Beautiful tone and overall warm natural sound
- Versatile timbres
- Ease of use
- Patch change user defined (CC1, Program change or keyswitch)
- Velocity layering in main patches
- Frequent Round Robin sampling
- User defined way of Round Robin (3 options)
- Very short loading time
- More than 40 different sounds/techniques
- Natural sustain in all samples
- Great espressivo playing
- Polyphonic playing in all patches (also glissando)
- Loads also in one midi channel (basic setting)
- 32 and 64 bit version (also loads in VE Pro/MIR)
- Construct any possible chord
Click here for a comparison between Authentic Guitar 1 and 2.
Use Authentic Guitar 2 in your mock-ups of classical pieces, soundtracks, pop, bossa, jazz. Because of the versatile possibilities you can use this instrument just everywhere you want it.